Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Officially No Fair for Theresa

Theresa was talking a bit this morning but the not as much as usual before I got her up. That's a sign she's still not 100% even though she's more active. She didn't even notice when I didn't put her uniform on although she enjoyed the cookies that I gave her for breakfast.

I felt bad this morning, it was cold and the forecast calls for rain. It even looks cold outside. I had already cancelled therapy for the afternoon because of the fair so she's home all day. There isn't a fever anymore so the doctor isn't where we're going today either. I don't want to make her sicker by taking her out in the cold for them to tell me to give her tylenol and fluids.

Well, that's about it and my laundry is almost done so I'll be going back to work for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers