Saturday, March 12, 2011

When is it enough to say you're fed up and stick with the decision that you've made?

I'm fed up with a marriage I wasn't sure that I actually wanted to go through with to begin with. Why did I go through with it? I have no idea, I called it off once but then something happened and I changed my mind. I remember why we got together and honestly it had nothing to do with being attracted to him. It certainly didn't have anything to do with how much money he made, he brought home less than I did. Never mind.

I just know that he was not responsible in any way when I met him and shows no signs of getting responsible. I'm tired of trying to explain that the bills have to be paid and that savings is actually important. I'm tired of people making assumptions that I don't work and he takes care of everything. He's overdrawn the joint checking account that we had so many times that last time they closed the account because it stayed overdrawn too long. He seems to be clueless as to why that would upset someone. I'm just glad now that I have a checking account of my own so that his last deliberate act did not mess everything up completely.

I kicked him out the last time but within a few days he was back. Everything has gone even farther down hill from there and he of course does not acknowledge his constant childish habits have anything to do with the fact that he annoys the crap out of me. I'll be going before this turns into a rant about stupidity, I've got work to do. I need to save some money and buy a few things to make life easier if I'm gonna be getting divorced. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers