Sunday, August 14, 2011

Frustrated and Distracted

I'm so frustrated and distracted lately that I can't think straight. I'm not focused enough to write much of anything other than blog posts. It's kind of sad since I really need to be working. I'm in my own little world right now. I'm not sure why but everything is leaving me overwhelmed. I can't keep schedules straight. There are therapy appointments and school schedules to keep up with.

I'm so confused that I can't think straight. I don't know what to do because it seems that when I try to schedule appointments I always mess up with the times and dates. I think I confused a therapist the other day attempting to explain the school schedule to her. I don't think she understood me when I told her about the lack of speech next week.

I am so far off schedule that it's not even funny. I hope my frustration and distractions go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers