Monday, March 12, 2012

Mommy Gets Sick

Yes, mommy gets sick too. Only when mommy gets sick things can fall apart if she does not dictate from the sick bed. It was so simple when it began, a day off work to rest which I planned to spend sleeping. Instead I found myself opening various web pages in hopes of getting tired enough to sleep as my child ran around playing and jumping on things beyond my control. Lovely, but yes her father was watching her........run back and forth that is.

The high point was that he realized he needed to remain inside to watch her instead of doing auto repairs. YAY! He has half a brain, that is a good point at least. He had no clue about the laundry or the dishes but that can be rectified when I am stronger.

The weekend off was nice, I slept some but I kept getting up to surf the Internet because I was bored.  Little bit entertained herself with her cards but we didn't get much homework done. She's having trouble with the "what's wrong cards" I think it may be the setup or the fact that some of those things she has never seen in person. She's never been swimming so she may not know you don't were boots. That could be it. I can hope that's it, it's almost time to make sure that she can swim.

I have to make it clear that I do not intentionally work late into the night and that I do not care to get work sent in the middle of the night if it can be avoided. I do not intend to stay up late just because something came in in the middle of the night. That is just ridiculous. This hours are what made me sick and I have to correct it.

OK I"m rambling and complaining now so I'll be going. I'm getting something that may make potty training shorty easier. I'm going to check on my food now that I've got this update posted, and I may work on my own stuff a little while. I don't feel like going back to work just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers