Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Things to Go Over

Well the ABA session is coming up for this week and there are notes on the back of my data sheets of what to go over with her. There is an issue with the reward system for my child since sometimes the thing she wants the most is the one thing that she can not have at that moment in time. We need a work around, I think that having a bin she can choose from when she does the task might work. MIGHT, that's what I need to go over with the therapist this next session.


The yard needs cutting and gas prices are rising meaning I need to go over my budget. I am in the middle of a large project that lasts through November, the good part is that if I hold out I can collect enough to cover a couple months worth of bills and breath easy for a little bit. 


I am writing my own articles in between the articles for the project in an effort to have income to supplement while I wait for the completion. I don't know why but I think a large payment would be beneficial to me. The auto insurance will be due for six months at the time the project is set to end and paying it for the full term would save me money on the total cost in addition to giving me more money in my pocket each month.


I have to clean up the house, there is the need to replace a length of duct work under the house. I plan to do that soon. I also plan to find out why the heat only works in the on position instead of in the auto position so that it is on constantly when it is in use. By morning it is like a sauna in here and I turn it off immediately when I get up no matter what the temperature is outside. I should be doing yard work right now but I have no idea where the tools are at the moment.


I am searching for a reel lawnmower to see if I can find one that I can half way afford in order to make it easier to cut the grass. By easier I mean to make it more affordable with the rising cost of gasoline that is making it next to impossible right now. I am working on figuring out how to cut the grass once a week until then.


OK I have to go now. There is a lot of work waiting for me and I need to get to it. I also need to organize everything so I have it ready for the ABA to ensure that all my points are covered in this one session. At least part of them, I think we have time since school lets out in a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers