Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I spent the first few hours of Mother's Day sleeping in out of exhaustion, another few working and then I made an attempt at a nap. While I was working I managed to watch part of a movie that I got interested in but not interested in enough to fight the exhaustion that was calling me to lay down. When I woke up or rather gave up on getting to sleep "Mommy Dearest" was on. I've seen bits and pieces of it, the early years it covers bore me half to death.

So I decided to look at the weekly sales papers to see what the sales cycles looked like. The fact that I may or may not be able to go to the grocery store before the end of the sale is something that I tried not to think about. The sale actually didn't look that bad.

The fact that I did not have the money to purchase a news paper was only a minor inconvenience. I recently talked to someone that started a coupon group. I have not had the money to purchase a paper or the gas to go get it if I had the money. I also have not had the ink to print out coupons from the Internet. I at least intend to stop paying so much for things regardless of how much I may need them.

I attempted to go back to using coupons last summer but it did not work out exactly as I planned. I decided that I can give it one more try, the ultimate goal would be to get paid to shop like those people that are featured on Extreme Couponing I do not have as much time as they do in order to achieve that however. They do say to stick to one grocery store and one pharmacy in order to get the most effective use of the shopping methods. This is going to be fun to figure out all over again. I don't even remember how to use coupons anymore.

Well, that was Mother's Day I hope that it was enjoyable to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers