Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Sinking In!

The kid is learning to take turns, and she's doing Kindergarten work. Reading directions on her own even. I'll be filling her back to school supply list soon. In addition to the classrooms supplies I'll need pants for her uniforms and possibly shirts. It depends on what fits her now and what doesn't. I'm putting off going through her room, but I've got less than a month left.

I have no idea when the shopping trip will be. I'm trying to hold out for the tax free weekend. Which I am still not sure when it is. I may not be able to find everything on sale but not paying 9% sales tax will help to cut the bill a good bit.

Anyway, I'm just glad that it's all sinking in for her. I've got to go now and let her work on her educational things for before therapy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers