Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day Of Kindergarten

OK it is the first day of Kindergarten, funny you wouldn't think it was such a big deal considering the baby started school at three. I sent her with her little back pack (not so little for her size) full of school supplies. She even had money to buy ice cream, her lunch application was temporarily approved. This is a good thing, I didn't find out for sure until after I had put her on the bus so she left with money for breakfast and lunch (they should check).

I have no idea what to do today. I have some research for a short article that I have due this week that needs a bit more detail. I have the research so far in front of me, but I can't seem to put it together, I am drawing a blank on forming sentences. I did manage to work on my book before school this morning. I'll be handwriting on it during lunch since my mind is a blank and I don't want to turn it into something horrific because I cannot focus.

I started to write an article this morning, and I managed to lose it. ... I do hope my baby is doing OK at her new school. Oh I guess I'll pick more toys up off the floor and turn the computer off for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers