Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Overwhelmed at Life

Yes, I am overwhelmed at life at the moment. That little blonde kid, the one I was determined to keep with me until she stared school? She's been in school two and a half years already. She's just now beginning Kindergarten.

We are starting the year with only the school's OT services. I'm tired, and her days are longer now. We're beginning with a new private ABA, that is rearranging the scheduling to see where the kid fits. She stays late to avoid working Friday's and spending money on the outrageous gas prices as travels in from out of state to provide services.

Speech we're in the process of rearranging that. Tuesday's those moved to 5:30 in the afternoon each week. Wednesday's moved to 5 p.m. every other week. The Wednesday spot I believe it is, a temporary one.

And I lost my thought since I stared this so I'm just gonna go. It's all a lot to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers