Sunday, October 14, 2012

It never ends

We have just begun Fall Break, which means that my child is home for a week. I have a lot of work to do since I forgot my Internet is coming due. This means I'll keep vampire hours and hope to stay awake long enough to get her to her rescheduled appointments. I moved them to earlier in the day so that we'd be able to get her to bed at a decent hour and get her more rest on her week off. There's at least one of those mornings breakfast will go with her.

We also have an appointment to check her Vitamin D levels, at that appointment I have to discuss taking her permanently off the supplements she has been on. I cannot remember the last time I got them in her, I'm pretty sure it was before school started though. The expense of it all is getting out of hand, and well she's functioning fine with the missed doses.

There a number of holidays coming back to back in addition to her birthday. I am undecided on which cake to bake her, and even more undecided on her decorations. I'm just glad that there is no chance of having to figure it out around appointments. Her birthday day is during the holiday season, two days after Christmas. Yes, we do have two separate days for her.

Well, it's time to get to planning my grocery list so we have an idea what we're eating next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers