Friday, March 26, 2010

Keeping Focus

By the 24th of April I want 320 new articles. I've managed 13 since I began. When I finish my article count will have gone from 1425 to 1745 if I am successful. The new articles have had a few typos that were easily fixed though. My Bio seems a bit naked without a picture. I really should take a new one but even then I can't get the feature to up load the picture to work. I think I managed to forget where I put my pictures. Nice huh?

I'm not much in the mood to write today but I plan to force it. Before I go to bed tonight I plan to have written at least 5 articles. We have an appointment that will give me less time to work today. It's supposed to be sunny this weekend so I'm gonna want to go outside. The extra daylight means that I'll be in the yards so I'll be pushing it to write during the hottest part of the day, early morning and late nights. I'm just rambling but that's O.K. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers