Thursday, September 23, 2010

Theresa's New Loves

Theresa is making amazing progress. Her latest love is "Ye- Haw" she's been watching the "Dukes of Hazzard". Nothing gets her attention faster than when she hears that phrase. Oh well, I'll take it.

I have to say that I'm enjoying my new schedule or lack of one. Yesterday I managed to get one article written while she was at school and I did some some laundry. The rest of the day even inspired an article. I think all in all it was a rather good day considering that I managed to get home therapy into the mix. The therapy she was supposed to be getting at home had been greatly cut into with all the deadline pressures.

We have OT and speech back to back today so while we're gone I'm going to see how much farther I can get in the book I've been trying to read. Since my computer won't hold a charge  I still have paper backs. If I can ever get through them all I can go trade them in 2 for 1, get something new to read at no cost while cutting the amount of books I have in half.

Theresa's step grandmother has already begun buying for Christmas. She doesn't listen very well but mostly she got what I put on the list. As long as we don't have a repeat of last year, I should be able to control my temper this year. Well, it's almost time to get ready to go so I have to go make sure I have everything in order for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers