Thursday, March 24, 2011

Changing the therapy schedule

Friday's we now start our weekend later. We now have speech at 11:30 instead of 9:30 in the morning. That gives us two extra hours before we leave in the mornings. It just means that I won't get to start my weekends until 12:30 on Friday mornings. If I get up early enough I can do a load of laundry to hang out before we go.

I just made the mistake of letting Theresa do "S" by herself, when she finished she threw the sheets. Now she's having a screaming fit that only she understands. I think that she's telling herself "good job." Or at least she was until I gave her some paper with glue on it and an old container filled with dried peas to glue on it.

I'm already tired. I have managed to add about a paragraph to each of the articles that I was writing. I really wish that I had more time to work, and this summer I might.

Finances are going to be a little bit tighter from now on, until I can get back on track with the writing and submitting articles to various places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers