Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A sick child is a hyper child......

once they start to feel better. At least mine is. The pizza she split with her daddy for breakfast didn't agree with her. So she got a bath and a change of clothes, my kitchen floor and part of my carpet got a bath too. A couple of my towels got thrown away and I got to take a shower and change clothes in the middle of the day. So far she hasn't seemed to notice that she didn't have therapy today. I never realized it before but as much as I enjoy those days when I don't have to go anywhere, they are the days that make me the tiredest.

I've done three loads of laundry, working on folding that now and re-hanging the ones that are still damp b/c I put them too close together on the line. I was running out of clothes pins. I did dishes and made lunch. Now I get to do dishes again, they're soaking in the sink as I type and enjoy a pot of coffee to stay awake. It's not helping but I like the taste. I've got to refill my sugar container now.

I got a call from the clinic where Theresa gets therapy this afternoon. The next time we go up there (hopefully tomorrow) I can pick up an application for a grant to go to a two day Autism conference. I want to go but it's awful early in the morning and I don't have child care. There isn't anyone I really care to leave Theresa with either.

The highpoint, at the end of the week it's supposed to be 79! That'll be a relief to me, I'm hot already. I don't want winter to come back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers