Monday, November 29, 2010

Going back to life

Well, it’s Monday and the first day back to school after the Thanksgiving holiday. I’m not sure what to do with myself this morning. I wrote a blog actually two blog postings at Sidetick this morning. I’ve done a load of laundry this morning and hung it up. The jeans that I washed yesterday are sitting in the clothes basket waiting to be hung in the closet.

I have no idea what to write today. I did one article that I began last night and I have a few sentences into another article written and I’m stuck. I was supposed to call and reschedule two of Theresa appointments today but I can’t figure out when to reschedule them for. I think I have to cancel one of her speech appointments to make room to take her to one of them and then I can try for a Friday on the other one.

Well, I have an article and two more blog postings waiting to get done and only 21/2 hours to get them done in. I also have to pack up everything I need for therapy this afternoon in order to get some work done while we’re waiting for our ride so I’ll end this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers