Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thinking about the Decision I've made

As you know I recently decided to get a divorce which do to finances will be a little while in getting filed and finalized. The decision may have shocked some of those around me but it was anything but a surprise to me. I’m still thinking about everything that led up to this decision and I know that it’s the right one.



The reasons I made the decision and the reasons that he thinks I made the decision are completely different. I feel guilty to an extent wondering if maybe I shouldn’t give it one last chance for our daughter’s sake but truth be known I didn’t actually want to marry him. I just had this nagging voice in the back of my head telling me that I should.



I’m not sure what took so long to get to the point of actually calmly and rationally asking for the divorce. There have been a few arguments over the years that ended with me yelling while throwing him and his things out the door. Those fights usually ended with him coming back and us agreeing to give it one more try. Each time the feelings faded a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers