Monday, November 8, 2010

Taking things a bit too well?

Well, I finally made it clear what I wanted without arguing, yelling or throwing anything. It was the hardest thing I've done in a while. Amazingly he's taking it rather well, or maybe he's in shock. He looked as if I'd hit him dead in the gut as he sat with a blank look while I rushed to get everything out before I lost the ability or the nerve.

We are getting along fine now. He even told me it's not my fault. Maybe I wouldn't feel guilty if he didn't love me but I know that he does. He loves me more than anything or anyone with the exception of his children. That makes it all the more difficult as I watch him trying to let go of us without showing how much it has to be hurting him.

I feel like a mega bitch and for once it's not a title I wear proudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers