Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

I was reading this post about Thanksgiving this morning and I started thinking. The problem in the post is a bit different from mine though. I rarely get to spend Thanksgiving with my oldest daughter although the last few years have been spent with the youngest. No one has celebrated with traditional Thanksgivings in a while here. This year my husband and youngest daughter are going out to eat with his parents. I will be staying home and enjoying time alone.

Why? Well, after five years of telling him that I don't like to go out to eat I'm a little irritated. It never occurred to him to tell them I prefer home cooked meals especially on holidays. Of course they'd never think of actually taking the time to cook something; it's much easier to spend money than to put thought into something for them it seems.

The highlight of my day is that an article about Christmas Gifts made it to Helium's homepage today. It's my best holiday article as far as performance goes so far.

Watching $40 a Day is kind of interesting at the moment. I think I'd have to aim for $10 a day or less if I were out traveling around. Well, I have two more blogs left to update today and I still haven't finished the reviews I was working on to get a bit of extra money so I'm calling it a day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers