Friday, January 7, 2011

Progress I hope.....

Theresa has started to say "I'm sorry" when she has an accident wearing cloth underwear. She doesn't say anything in disposable pull-ups. Hopefully that's a sign this long road of potty training is fixing to make progress. We have the rest of the weekend to leave her in cloth. Monday school starts back so she'll have most of the day in pull-ups.

I'm not looking forward to next week, we have an appointment Tuesday afternoon to get her feedback. I hope that it's good. I want to know but I don't want to know.

I haven't gotten the results of the lab work yet. I hope to get it soon but I'm not sure that I want to know that either. OK I lost track of my thoughts so I'm going to go check and see if there is an article I can write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers