Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday

OK I managed two loads of laundry, mopped the kitchen and vacuumed some of my living room; the part not taken over by toys. Theresa did get to watch a few cartoons and pretended to nap today. We managed to make a little progress on the potty training front. We'll running out of cloth tomorrow though, she has six pair and she's been going through them really fast today. I'll be washing them tomorrow afternoon as soon as she runs out, Monday she'll only use one or two, then Tuesday she'll be in them all morning.

I managed to find time to sit at the end table and do a little therapy with her today. We did a few words on her chalk board, some dough and a couple pages out of her workbooks this morning. At the moment I'm printing out a page or two for tomorrow. Monday I'll be going over flash cards and requests since we only have an hour or two and she'll work all day between preschool and therapy. We're doing more shapes coloring and the letter A tomorrow. I haven't decided what else.

She has speech, OT and ABA therapies. I'm having a bit of trouble lately fitting in what she has to do in therapy with what I'd rather she know at times. We're going to go over things that she does and doesn't know tomorrow and she'll get to color again. Following directions is the most important thing. I plan to take a few minutes on each page so she doesn't get frustrated.

Well, that about sums up today and the plans for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers