Sunday, January 9, 2011

Theresa isn't getting back to her routine just yet

We went back to our regular therapy schedule last week which was good. Theresa needed out of the house a couple hours a day. This week we were supposed to start back to preschool but the weather has other ideas.

All the schools are closed tomorrow including the preschool because it's under the city school system. She's gonna be upset when she realizes it. I'm not sure but I'm guessing that we're not likely to have therapy tomorrow afternoon unless something changes.

We managed to get some therapy done at home today between preschool shows. I'm hoping that tomorrow will warm up quickly. I am wishing that I had some fire wood because these days are great for fires.

OK my tooth ache is getting worse so I'll be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers