Saturday, December 18, 2010

An afternoon off

It's almost 10:30 and I drop Theresa off at the clinic at 1 p.m. She'll be staying there until 5 at the latest. I may go get her earlier if I manage to get out of the crowded store with my few purchases in a short amount of time. Against my better judgement I'm taking my other half to the store since he's keeping my in-laws away from my house for the holidays. I'm not being hateful, they just have a tendency to irritate me butting in and offering advice when things are none of their business and they don't pay the bills.

I'm a bit irritated that I wasn't asked about my child leaving the house during the holiday. I'm so ill at this moment I do believe I'm going to make the rest of the year a living h*ll for everyone but me and my little angel.

Now my head hurts at the thought of my other half trying to get his parents not to do something that could undo the past year of therapy. Theresa is smarter than they are. I'm not being ugly, it's true she actually is. OK  this is turning into a rant so I'm going away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers