Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Interesting Day

Well, the day was interesting sort of. I did laundry, dishes, some vacuuming and felt awful all day. Theresa on the other hand felt great. She's just as hyper as she can be playing with all the things that nanna bought her for Christmas. She's only asked for a couple of shows today.

I've been so obsessed with figuring out work that I forgot my other half gets paid tomorrow. That'll help a little bit, figuring out when he gets paid again since they have two weeks off will help too. We have therapy this week and a re-evaluation next week which is rather irritating. We missed out Christmas party because we didn't feel well but we can't miss these appointments no matter how badly we feel.

I have to get the house straightened back up but I think that it's a losing battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers