Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've Almost Survived the Christmas Season!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve which means that the Christmas season is almost over and once again I have survived it! The rush for last minute presents for the spoiled,  precious children I have. The panic over not being sure what's age appropriate for my children that are far from typical. The 18th I did all my Christmas shopping and stood in nice long lines to spend money I didn't want to part with. Next year I vote that I have it all delivered to the house. My goal for this? I use Swagbucks.com to earn Swagbucks that I intend to use for gift cards to use at Amazon.com where I plan to order things that they need  want around the first of November 2011 to give me time to wrap them.

I think I'll make a list of therapy supplies toys through the year for Theresa so I can keep up with what I'm buying her next year. My first purchase next month is going to be an ink refill kit for my printer though. That way I can make copies of the workbook pages that she got this year so that she actually gets to use the pages.

We'll let Theresa open her Christmas presents in the morning and she'll open her presents from my mother Christmas Day. One present will be set aside for her to open on her birthday. You know Theresa doesn't seem to notice if she has a birthday party or not and I can't manage to organize one anymore so I think I'll wait until next year when I've had time to plan and brace myself. She had a first and second birthday party, just no third or fourth. She had a Christmas party at school and she'll have a Valentine's day party in February. I have to get something for the kids and the teacher this time. I didn't realize when the Christmas party was until the week of it.

OK Christmas is survived! I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers