Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Hubby is at his parents for the renewal of their wedding vows. Theresa and I are exhausted so we're here enjoying the silence. We had a long week with therapy. I've been up since 6am this morning thanks to a cat that was getting into everything. I don't know what he was doing but I hope he doesn't do it in the morning.

I managed to get the fire ants that come with the summer heat off my kitchen counter. They're one of the reasons I'd love to move. I did yesterday's dishes from when Theresa and I were at therapy. Then I did one load of laundry and put another in to soak.

Theresa looks kind of confused right now. She got some new toys and she's not sure what she wants to play with. I'm attempting to watch the 100th episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels for the third time. I was so tired I fell asleep the first two times I tried to watch it. OK the roof just flew off I've seen it up to this point.

Well, I've got to get some work done before the end of the work day. Tomorrow starts a new work month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers