Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life Keeps Moving Ready or Not

I'm beginning to wonder if Theresa is the one not ready to take the next steps or if it's me. She just changed ABA therapists because the center and her therapist felt this was needed to take her to the next level. I'm not sure about it but she did pretty good with the transition. She even used the pronoun "I" which is a major accomplishment. I'm hoping she has more good days like the last few because each meltdown is getting harder to bounce back from.


I've decided to look into the summer camp for her to see if I think it'd be beneficial for her. I'm the one that needs to prepare for that. I'm hoping that it's day camp and not overnight, I'll have to read about it I guess because the woman that runs the camp didn't seem to understand the question when I asked her.


I'm still trying to adjust to the new schedule 320 articles a month seems to be what I"m going to need to write to keep everything on track but seems to be rather difficult to manage. I think I'll start by saying that I'll write 10 new articles by this Friday. That's 2 a day and more realistic with time demands because of the recent burn out I experienced. 


OK time to go back to the real world now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers