Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mentally Exhausted

With approximately ten days left until the 24th I don't appear to be on track to meet the goals I set for this month. Somehow that's o.k. too. I'm mentally exhausted, the creativity is hiding from me as I try and adjust to the new therapy schedule which has us out a good part of the week. Today is the first day in a long time that I don't have anywhere to go and the baby doesn't either. So far today we're catching up on a few things around the house.

Tomorrow I get to take the place of the ABA session. The therapist is gonna be out of the office. The regular session is two hours. I don't know since we're gonna be home and we're working on compliance all day everyday I may just let her play for those two hours. Speech is something we do all the time but ABA is tricker to realize when you're trying to work it into the routine. OT is difficult without a toddler chair once kids can run around. Getting them focused is difficult at times.

I need a new home, I can't deal with the repairs anymore and the yard is way too big. I've looked at so many floor plans for houses over the last few months that the designs are running together. If I could afford to have sections of each home taken out and designed into a unique house all its own it'd be great. One will have a kitchen I love but the not enough bathrooms or the bedrooms are too small, etc. Not a very interesting problem but it's one of mine. I know I got to get a life. I better stop before I begin rambling on about sheds.

OK time to write something, anything to see if I can't get my mind to work again. I've got to buy a new headset, my dictation software makes life a little easier but my darling little one broke my microphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers