Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time to Do Everything Again

It seems like it was only yesterday that we were trying to get Theresa into all of her therapy. The forms for financial aid, meetings with the school etc. Now it's time to do it all over again. This time a short one page essay goes with the application. My unorganized self can easily pull up all the proofs I need minus a few weeks of check stubs that I don't have because he's only been paid once. I may have a bit of trouble finding the WIC letter or the SSI letter.

Why is it that no matter how hard I try nothing ever stays where it's supposed to stay? Easy my darling daughter is becoming more independent. She has decided with this new independence that she's in charge of where everything goes.

The sad reality is that while getting all of these proofs together I noticed that my income was taking a study decline as Theresa needs more and more therapy. She has to be completely independent at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers