Thursday, April 29, 2010

Still Exhausted and It's Showing

I managed to oversleep this morning. I should have been working on improving some of my older articles and posting new ones. I haven't even looked at projects to bid on in about a month now. Why is it that I'm not writing? I can't figure out when to fit it in and not have it turn out to be awful right now. I can't manage to think of anything in the two hours that Theresa is at preschool.

Three days a week we leave the house for appointments. One of those days we're gone virtually all day long and I'm exhausted by the time we get home. The insurance on the cars is due again and I have to reevaluate the bills once again. Next month is gonna be tight so it's time to cut back and save more than ever now. The idea is to make it through the month and get everything paid without dipping into savings.

Hopefully I can manage to get five articles written by Monday. I'm tired and I want to sleep the weekend away but I can't. I have to work whether I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers