Saturday, April 17, 2010

Will Power Where Are You?

OK some of my clothes are a little tighter than I'd like while some are too loose. I'd love to stop smoking, so far not having much success correcting either. 6:50 pm last night April 16, 2010 I put on the first of my nicotine patches. I did up until about 10am this morning. Then the patch had to come off and I had to light up. It wasn't the cigarette I actually wanted it was the hand habit. I finished and put on a new patch. A few hours later I just wanted that hand habit again, so I had one lit to hold. It was rather calming but this patch is starting to get on my nerves.

Looks like I'll have to start the stopping smoking tomorrow. I know one thing for sure I have way too much nicotine in my system right now. It seems that I started with too high of a nicotine dose over twenty-four hours. Oh well it's good to know I don't smoke as much as I thought I did.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and managed to buy snack foods. Nice I'm complaining about eating habits and I buy things that encourage that grab and run mentality. I'm sending hubby to the store today, he's getting better at staying in the budget and buying things that don't cause his BP to go up. I on the other hand am getting lousy at it.

I'm not sure how many articles I wrote this month but I know it's not the 320 I envisioned. Oh well, I'll start with a smaller goal for next month. I  can break them up into small sections and meet them one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers