Friday, October 15, 2010

Almost a normal Friday

Today was almost a normal Friday. We had ABA after all. Theresa got her B-12 shot while we were there. Poor thing is too smart. When they went into the office with the couch to give her the shot she started looking around and got rather irritated. Luckily this did not have a negative impact on her session.

Theresa was rather good today, we managed to get all of her supplements in her (once I got all of them). This morning she was without three in the morning she'll only miss one. Tonight she got all of them. A lack of a nap today made it easier than usual to get them into her.

I'd love to know who the idiot that came up with the sizes for children's clothing is. I put there pairs of pants on Theresa before I found one that fit. The shirt I put on her was a 5T, it fit perfectly and was so cute with the different colored stripes. I tried to put the matching green pants on her but the 5T was a little too long and way to big in the waste. Next came the 2T pants that were about an inch too short. Last were the 24 month pants that fit just right. Now who's the donkey that came up with this measuring system?

She's been rather talkative today and was still trying to force me into singing kids's songs before she got too tired. Well, today was rather uneventful so I'm going to play a mindless game, do some searches and work on my next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers