Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sleepy Tuesday?

It's Tuesday and it's been a sleepy day. Theresa is out of school this week so I didn't have to get up early yesterday and won't have to in the morning. She doesn't have therapy until Thursday afternoon. She has occupational therapy at 12:30 that afternoon so we should be home around 2 in the afternoon. Friday we have applied behavioral analysis at 10am. We should be home from that about 12:30, then we have the weekend to rest. I'm really confused as to why there isn't any school next Wednesday.

Today I haven't felt like doing much of anything. Theresa began the day informing me that she wasn't going to eat her grits. She started in with "I want 'Donalds" as she calls McDonalds because she can't say it. When I informed her I wasn't going she put in for "cookies." Well, I told her we didn't have any and she started pulling out the stuff to bake them with. So I baked a few dozen peanut butter cookies for her from scratch without real butter, real milk or eggs. I'm proud of me.

We've spent most of the day just sitting around. Theresa talked and watched cartoons, hubby did dishes, I did a small load of laundry to hang in the back because I didn't feel like going outside and wasn't sure about the weather. Hubby went through a couple of boxes of my oldest daughter's clothes that she'd outgrown to get out some that fit Theresa now. Most of them still have the tags on them. I'm resisting the urge to make a display out of them for the most annoying person I know that keeps trying to buy the child clothes but doesn't have any better taste than to wear a moo-moo to renew her vows in.

I just put on some black-eyed peas to go with the leftover chicken, lima beans and green beans that will making up supper tonight. I figured out that Theresa just ran out of about $80 worth of supplements I can't replace for a few days and missed her shot last night. I don't feel like going anywhere and I don't have the strength to argue to get it in her so she's just going to have to get it later. OK time to go pretend to do some more work later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers