Monday, October 11, 2010

A little tumble

Today started fine, all I had to do was stay home and rest. I had to give Theresa her B-12 shot, well she won't be getting her shot today. I'm to stiff and sore to give it to her. The morning was fine I did a load of laundry and hung it out to dry, did some of the dishes and got all of Theresa's morning supplements fixed and in her without too much of a fight.

Theresa watched t.v. with her daddy while I did all this, then she came in the living room to watch Scooby Doo movies. She was being so good. I decided to go check the mail and that's when my day got kind of bad. I'm not even sure how it happened. I was getting ready to go down the front steps and fell out into the yard face first. I landed kind of roughly and had to call for my darling hubby. Of course when he heard his name he just yelled "what"?, Theresa was already looking out the door and said "come here". He had to come help me off the ground. So now I have a bruise on one leg, a skinned knee and a couple of sore toes.

I think my couch is the safest place for me to be the rest of the week. Well, until Thursday we have therapy that afternoon and the next morning. That is if I don't give into the urge to show my dear hubby just how bad he's annoying me at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers