Thursday, October 7, 2010

Next week is going to be all screwy

The kids are out of school next week and Theresa only has two therapy appointment. Thursday she has OT from 12:30 to 1:15 and Friday she has ABA from 10am until noon unless they cancel it. This should be fun trying to get her through the week without her regular schedule to keep her calm. Well, I won't need as much gas to get her to those two as I would to get her to all five.

I cancelled my appointment with the eye doctor because my eye feels fine. Now I have a freaking tooth that's bothering me. I really don't want to go to the dentist. I hate going to the dentist, I do want an electric toothbrush with rotating bristles. No idea where that came from.

I was reading about Google TV earlier. Really wondering why if you've got the Internet on the Television and you can watch about a million shows online would you need cable too? Oh well, I don't really see buying a new television set just to have Internet in it.

OK now I have no idea what I'm thinking or talking about anymore. I think I need a new blog just to rant, some woman was talking to me while I was trying to listen to Theresa in therapy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers