Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just another weekend

It's just another weekend here and it's almost over. I sometimes which that we had three and four day weekends more often. I get so tired during the week taking Theresa to therapy, working around therapy and trying to work in enough time with her so she doesn't end up pulling at me to get my attention in the middle of work. She's so smart that it's scary.

I did manage to write one new article and get some editing done. Budgets are much fun, I think I figured out how many plastic training pants Theresa needs. Two packs should take care of it, then I have to buy one more pack of plastic pants and a pack of training pants and she'll have enough to take care of two to three days.

Friday I realized that one of her therapist can't tell the difference between a question and a statement when she's in a hurry. It's also kind of annoying when you make a statement and someone answers a question. It's almost the holiday season so I'll be putting up with that a lot. In-laws make the best annoyances when they like to make decisions they have no business making.

OK off to edit the second article of the weekend and try to write one more. I'll edit it tomorrow. I'm going to work on my resume tomorrow too. Hopefully I can find the template since I can't remember how to put one together. I'm hoping next weekend will give us an opportunity to do something fun. The 3rd we go to the fair so that Theresa gets to experience it for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers