Monday, October 4, 2010

Exhausted

Yes, I'm exhausted and it's just Monday. I have no idea why I'm so tired the only thing I did today was go follow up with the eye doctor and take Theresa to speech. I spent most of the weekend on the couch watching television because I felt nauseas from the eye drops. I actually tasted them (no I didn't drink them) and it was rather nasty. The few times I actually when to put something in my mouth after I used them whatever it was tasted awful.

I made a meatloaf that turned to mush sort of but it had a nice barbecue flavor thanks to the darkening (burning) hubby did to it. He roasted some potatoes to go with it. The meatloaf or whatever it actually turned out to be took forever. I remember hearing hubby complaining because he'd took it out to rest and it wasn't done. Well of course this irritated the daylights out of me since I hadn't asked him to butt in in the first place.

The doctor finished with me in time today so that I could call and get Theresa back into her speech appointment. That was a good thing because she was mad that she didn't get therapy on Friday. I need to get up and begin to work again. I haven't done much this month and I have the feeling that I'm going to have to play catch up. I have the feeling that I'll be spending a few weekends working all night long to make up for the time I took off and the extra bills that I ended up with this month.

Theresa brought home permission slips for the special citizens day at the fair today. I'm not sure if I should take her or not. She'd enjoy it but I don't know if she'd stay calm enough to see everything. I'll do some thinking and then decide I have until the 18th to get the papers back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers