Saturday, May 1, 2010

Adjusting or Not Adjusting to Change

Well, this has been an interesting week. We got some not so good news that we're not sure what to do with. Theresa's labs are going to be redone next week a finger prick for zinc and vitamin D then a tube of blood to run a food sensitivity test. Theresa is doing great, it's hard to believe that she began speech in September and ABA in late October/early November, OT began in November.

The private Occupational Therapist is leaving and I'm thinking of following her. I don't want anymore changes right now and I'm not sure how Theresa will react to another OT. Why is it that when you get used to something everything begins to change.

I'm not doing so well on the work front this month either, can't seem to get motivated at all. One day I'll focus enough where I can ramble on about how well Theresa's doing, how much we got done at home and just how much work I managed to get done.

Right now I'm drinking a pot of coffee, really need some caffeine, thinking about doing the dishes and watching reruns of NCIS. I don't know why but Mark Harmon is gorgeous. That explains why my husband complains about NCIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers