Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I actually took a nap.

We went to speech this morning and I got to see Theresa write her letters at the end of the session. She even sat still to look at a book with Ms. Nicole. Theresa is back to lining things up again, she missed her noon supplement, I think. Oh well I can add it to tonight, What I can't add tonight is an extra dose of Ibuprofen. She's still napping, my nap was over an hour ago.

We have to be at the school at 9:45 in the morning with her in uniform for the end of year program. Tomorrow afternoon we go to Spectrum. Then Friday we have ABA. We don' t have anywhere to go in the afternoons. 

I get to make a nice long list of things to do in the house and out so that I can finish them. I have to figure out where to put my tomato plant, and one day maybe my husband will understand that a stake and a string will work fine for holding it up.

OK back to housekeeping and eventually I'll find something to write about until I'll continue to ramble on about everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers