Monday, May 3, 2010

The To Do List is Making Progress

Theresa's got labs scheduled for after her speech therapy tomorrow. She's having a couple new tests and some repeats done. It'll be before lunch since she's the happiest after her visit to Mrs. Nicole for speech and I want her as cooperative as possible so she doesn't get too upset while they stick her.


Today Theresa only has a couple of hours of preschool. I'm going to try and rearrange her room while she's gone. We need to find the directions to put together her kitchen while she's at school too. It's hard to believe that there are only a few more weeks left of school. I'm wondering when her pictures will come back.


I can't wait to get the school pictures back, she was sooo cute in them.Right now she's trying to color her belly button. 


O.K. It's off to work for me now. At least I hope it is I redid the bills and so far it's not looking good as my income declines. Making up the difference is getting harder as time availability decreases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers