Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meeting Deadlines

I actually met my deadline for the 150 articles! Glad they were only 200 words each. Now I have 37 new articles of 200 words each to complete by midnight Friday. I'm gonna be exhausted and not able to sleep once again. Don't you just love it when you're so tired that all you want to do is lay down and pass out but the minute your head hits the pillow you wake up? 


Theresa's labs are back. Her zinc is at 124 and her vitamin D at 65. Her thyroid is normal, her lactic acid was elevated which can indicate an immune issue but the ammonia levels were normal. She was a bit irritated during the blood drawing and knocked the needle out of her arm. Since the ammonia wasn't elevated and she was irritated they don't believe that it's actually an immune issue. She'll have to be older to check it again and get a result that's useful.


There are a bunch of other tests that can be used to find more answers but her insurance doesn't cover them. We'll have to find the test specifics and then go from there. Covering the costs that insurance doesn't cover will take a lot but it might be manageable with enough advanced notice. 


OK it's back to work for me. I have to find the time to keep everything updated and there don't seem to be enough hours in the day. OK time to go back to my own self created stress so I continue to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers