Thursday, May 6, 2010

Updating Myself On My Progress

So far I have about 134 articles left of the 150 due by Wednesday the 12th of May. I'm hoping to have a more productive weekend. I can't seem to find quiet time and when I do I'm too exhausted to focus.

While I may be ranting on to myself here it's actually rather theraputic. There are days when I have no idea where I am or what I'm doing, on a bad day I forget my name. The up side is that Theresa is having a relatively good week. Her ABA therapy is in the morning from ten to noon, then OT is at 2 with her original OT for the last time. I'm not sure what we're gonna do after that. Her entire schedule will be rearranged. Life really screws you up when you have a kid that requires a routine. To think in a few years she'll be a teenager that you want to have a routine whether they like it or not.

Oh, well I made a promise to myself to update this daily no matter how short the post and so far so good. Almost time for the school bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers