Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not So Peaceful Sunday

It's Sunday again, so far I've done two loads of laundry and most of the dishes that were so nicely left in the sink for me to take care of today. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one that lives here. If I am it should be a lot quieter than it is.

I managed to sell two stock content articles at Helium this month. I liked the boost in earnings since ad revenue seems to be down a bit right now. I think it has to do with the pages not loading like they should. Oh, well, decreasing earnings are better than no earnings.

My recycling is ready to take off. Actually since I keep forgetting to put it in the car to drop off at the bins it's probably pass ready. I have to run to the store to get Theresa more juice, I knew I should have got her frozen juice. She doesn't go through it as fast as the bottles.

OK time to go back to cleaning up the toy explosion. She's not paying attention so I can clean them up. I get to give some of them away to the local Autism center to use in therapy! I think she's out grown some of them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers