Friday, May 7, 2010

I'll Keep Things the Way They Are

We have two hours until Therapy starts. I have managed to finish an article I started before bed and one full article so far. When I finish the one I'm working on I'll have 126 left to finish by this coming Wednesday. That's six days counting today. I believe that works out to 21 articles of 200 words each day to finish on time. Funny thing is that I should be able to get at least two of these done in an hour and still take a break each hour. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I accepted this.

I have two hours on Monday and Wednesday that aren't interrupted, and some time in the evenings after Theresa goes to bed. The problem I'm finding is that I prefer to spend time with her when she's up no matter what else I have to do. Then I can't stay awake once she's in bed. She looks so peaceful right now eating her cereal in the little dress that she picked out. It's times like these that make it hard to believe that she can have tantrums that last for hours over something she can't explain and we sometimes don't understand.

Oh, well she's my little princess and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll keep all the stress and frustration because when days are good they're extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers