Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Note To Self

Note to self: get a new desktop computer and stop working off my laptop. Theresa just broke my splash drive trying to sit in mommy's lap. Once mommy put the computer down, Theresa began to loose interest in mommy's lap. She also tried to eat my dinner while her plate is still full.

Theresa identified an action today. This afternoon we had a make-up session for speech this morning and she said "we're jumping" while she and her therapist jumped in the trampoline! She's been identifying her flash cards now without being asked.

OK my overworked mind can't take anymore even of my own writing right now. Tomorrow is laundry day and we get to clean the house from top to bottom. I hope. One room at a time, I'll be making my cleaning list so I can go down it and check everything off as I go. That way nothing is left undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers