Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some Things Accomplished This Week.

Well, we got the blood drawn. Theresa had to be stuck twice, she moved her arm and the needle came out. We spent an hour and a half making her sit on the potty just to get a urine sample. She finally used the potty though but she hasn't shown an interest since.

We didn't have speech this morning. She has preschool this afternoon. That's good I have 150 articles to do by the 12th. I'm glad they're only 200 words each. I'm going to leave this paycheck alone until I actually need it. I have to get my radiator fixed and new brakes.

Tomorrow morning Theresa has a dentist appointment. We'll be gone about an hour for that. I'm hoping she has a good morning tomorrow. After that I can work until time to go meet the other school bus. Maybe, Theresa is starting to like to go play in her room.

I saw a house for sale this morning but I didn't like the looks of it. Now if I can stop surfing the net and get down to work I may actually accomplish something this week. Well, it's time to go back to work and I'm hoping to promote a little bit tonight for a few minutes. It only takes a second to get some things scheduled, watch I just posted it and I'll have forgotten in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers