Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's Saturday

Well, it's Saturday, nothing much done except two loads of laundry and a trip to the store. I gave into temptation and got a thing of bottle tops yesterday. They do give the illusion that you're kids can't knock your drink can over. Not sure how I like them yet.

This is the last week of school. Monday and Wednesday Theresa has preschool in the afternoons. Wednesday is the last day of school. It's time to figure out what's going on in the community this summer. I think I'll start with the local library to see if they have a summer reading program. Theresa is starting to read.

I'm undecided at this point, I know there are a dozen sights that have preschool curriculum at no costs. I can take a day or two each week and do a preschool program. We have three days with half hour speech sessions and one day with two hours of ABA. One night a month I have a parenting class that is ABA driven and a requirement to continue financial aid for her therapy. It's $55 an hour and she gets 2 hours a week. Thats $110, each week the recommendation is 40 hours a week. Since we seem to have gotten broker her therapy is covered 100% with a $3 weekly co-pay.

OK it's time to go get my clothes in. It's supposed to rain this evening so I'll endure the 90 something degrees it is right now to prevent having to rewash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers