Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's the third Day and Not so good so far

OK it's Sunday so we overslept. Actually I was up at 3 this morning but I decided to go back to bed so I could function today. It's a little after noon now and we have a birthday party at 2. I just wrapped the present, well I put it in a gift bag with tissue paper because my wrapping skills suck when I'm in a hurry.

Since the 25th I've written a total of four new articles, three of which qualify for upfront payment. I've reposted some articles and they seem to be earning OK where they are. I've got to to spend part of tonight and tomorrow verifying facts and sending yet more income proofs out.

I know what I need to save the problem is I have to re-budget to make everything fit. I'm thinking about a magic jack to reduce the cell phone bill. Currently two cell phones with roll over minutes come to $43.60 a month. We don't use them as much as we used to. They're prepaid and I just have to log into the website to change the plan. There is one that is $15 every three months if you top up automatically which I do. For two phones that's $30 every three months total before tax but that's only $10 a month versus the $20 now.

I'm waiting on a web post about Magic Jack from someone that uses it before I decide. I remember reading that the device is $40 with a year of service included. I think it's like $20 for a year of service. Like I said waiting on a web post to make sure. I can count and that's less than I pay now. I like the idea of not needing an answering machine.

OK I still have a little bit of work to do before we can go. I've got to leave enough time to pack Theresa her special cake. I have a few dollars to get her a bag of chips since she can't have the pizza they're having either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers