Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday

Ok it's Sunday afternoon. The month is almost over and I think we may make it according to budget. I went to the store this afternoon and saw a bunch of things that I can put on the list of approved Christmas items. There are a lot of things that she'll enjoy and can have now that she's talking.

Moon sand and that under water sand are good options. I'm leaving clothing off the list because they tend to buy a lot of winter stuff she only wears once. They can't seem to understand it'd be more helpful to buy things that she can wear all year or things that she can use time and time again.

I haven't gotten any work done today. I did get a load of laundry done so there isn't as much piled up. I was going to get plastic window coverings but I forgot about them. I have no idea how I'm going to manage to cut them by myself either but that's beside the point. OK, it's time to try and get some work done. If nothing else I can put all the things Theresa pulled out of my desk back in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers