Monday, June 28, 2010

New Approach to Working

OK I finally figured it out. I began with 1518 Helium articles on the 25th. I plan to add a minimum of 100 new articles by the 24th. That'll bring my article total up to 1618 by the end of the month. I decided to write to titles that aren't qualified for upfront payments during the month. While the upfront payments options are great they have been causing me stress. From now on if I see a title I like I'm writing to it, I see a subject I want to write about I'm writing about. If I find something interesting I'm writing about it.

I did some thinking and I believe that I can earn more if I don't focus on the actual earnings so much. I know for a fact that when I give I do better than when I don't. Even if it's just a little bit. I know how to get by on less but lately I've been reading a blog that makes me wonder just how much more frugal I could be. There are some things I've convinced myself that I can't live without kleenex is one of them. I don't know why but my husband had a habit of blowing his nose on whatever he could find when we met. Once he realized that I threw away those items instead of washing them he stopped. He realized it was cheaper to buy a box of kleenex than new clothes. I can however go without napkins and paper towels. I have some paper towels to put greasy foods on but other than that they don't get used.

I need to get some new kitchen towels and put most of the old ones to work on cleaning the floors. The stains won't come out of them. I have a dozen storage options I don't buy the containers unless I absolutely need them. My fridge is empty except for some kool-aid, tea and Theresa's bread. My freezer on the other hand is almost over full. Of course it doesn't take much to fill a side by side.

OK I have no idea where this is going so I'm going back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers