Thursday, June 24, 2010

Udating Information

Well, the updating of Theresa's information for her SSI eligibility has been done. An envelope will be here within the next week so that I can mail back the proofs that they need. This whole process is rather confusing to me. Oh well, I just have to remember that it's not until two months later that our income affects Theresa. When people send letters for appointments they should make it a point to tell you what you need.

I've got to find all those things that Theresa threw out of my desk. I had things that we needed in it but they aren't there anymore. My husband went to the grocery store while I was on the phone. I'm kind of worried about that now. He's not good at the store, I bet when he gets back the grocery budget will be blown. The fact that he's not answering his phone is worrying me. He didn't have any idea what we needed when he left.

I have a lot of work to do next month. Estimating my income is never easy, I wish that it would go up so I could save at least half of it. Well, I just heard a car door slam I hope that he didn't go overboard or spend anymore out of the bank. Well, it's time to go back to work then I have to figure out how much I have to earn next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers